SEEKING Non-Profit Super Star – to successfully manage two new start-up 501c3 companies established by a 21 year old company.
The Wild Food Foundation is researching sustainable agricultural methods, wild meats like Bison and Yak and wild foods like herbs and plants with root origins.
The Natural Medicine Institute is researching natural medicines that are already FDA registered natural drugs without side effects and no known negative drug interactions.
We are looking for the one who has the heart and ability to make these organizations a dynamic success.
- Develop and execute nonprofit’s annual fundraising plan
- Identify grant funding sources (local, national & international), research the application process, compile application data and coordinate deadlines.
- Write grant applications and all associated materials.
- Secure financial support from individuals, foundations and corporations (local, national & international)
- Develop and maintain ongoing relationships with major donors
- Overseeing organization special events
- Develop & track proposals and reports for all foundation and corporate fundraising
- Verify all funds are administered properly and documentation is kept of all transactions